I have decided that I want to get into CNC and build a couple of CNC devices. I am a little behind the curve in regards to this technology. This blog will follow my trials and tribulations. Follow along and learn from my mistakes.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
. . .and one step back.
I was just working on creating a page about RepStrap machines that I found interesting. In doing so, I came across an article about the McWire RepStrap. The McWire is essentially the base router machine that I was planning on building. The article has a headline stating "McWire is a Death March. Do not build one. You have been warned! :D" WHY!?!?!? I am going to work on contacting the author of the article to see if they can give me some insight. If I have to cancel or change which router to build, there will already be money in my wasted column.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment